1. Submission Requirements
English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
♦ Publication & Presentation
Full paper (at least 4 full pages) submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
♦ Presentation Only
Abstract (200-400 words) submission is acceptable for presentation only at ICECC 2020.
♦ Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to ICECC 2020 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
♦ Paper Formatting
Each paper should have 4 full pages at least. A regular registration can cover a paper within 5 pages and more pages will be charged at 60 USD/page. Please well format your paper according to the above template before submission.
2. Submission Method
(An EasyChair account is necessary for the submission.)
For any inquiry about submission and the conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Review Process
* The submissions will be subject to a double-blind peer review for technical merit, significance, relevance to the topics, etc. For acceptance or rejection, the authors will receive the result from email@example.com.
The review process is as below:
1. Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
2. The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review result via email around 10 days.
3. Once the paper has passed the preliminary review, it will be forwarded to at least two independent reviewers for final review for the technicality, content, applicability and etc.
4. The acceptance or rejection notification along with the review comments will be sent to authors via email around 3 weeks.